Post a reply

Write your message and submit
Please enter the security code from the image.

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

wacky weed
1969-12-31 16:00:00

I am taking a course online through Penn Foster. It is self paced, but you have to be completed within 2 years. Then you take a test, called TAP.

1969-12-31 16:00:00

you have to go to college for at least 1 year (maybe 2 yrs).  you have to take alot of classes (like business and management, etc) because you might start your own business, and with a degree, it would make you look better because you went to school to become a travel agent.
good luck

go to a community college website and see what programs they offer, i am almost certain that the school has programs for travel and tourism

1969-12-31 16:00:00

Find more about travel at:http://world24hours.googlepage...                         

1969-12-31 16:00:00

I'm a travel agent with YTB International.  It's a publicly traded company that has allowed me to become a Referring Travel Agent without any training.  They provide all the tools you need when you sign up.  My site uses the same booking engine as travelocity.  It's awesome because I can write off all of my travel on my taxes and I collect commissions when someone books travel on my site.  It's an incredible opportunity.  Check out my site when you get a chance. click on "book travel" to see the booking engine it uses.  Please email me I can answer any questions you have and show you much more about this.

1969-12-31 16:00:00

I am nearing retirement and have traveled a bit.  I would like a job during retirement.  How does one become a travel agent?  What type of schooling or training is necessary?  Is there a certification needed?