Post a reply

Write your message and submit
Please enter the security code from the image.

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

rachel g
1969-12-31 16:00:00

Need to know what kind of document he got.  Also need to know where he is from.  He needs a passport, and maybe avisa or a green card.  A non US birth certificate will not do.

1969-12-31 16:00:00

My friend is trying to go back to the states with me. The problem is, he has nothing but a travel document. Is there anything he can do?