Post a reply

Write your message and submit
Please enter the security code from the image.

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

1969-12-31 16:00:00

first hire a lawyer who can make contact with them announcing you plan to file suit, but would accept arbitration if they agreed, if not file the suit and your lawyers advice/

1969-12-31 16:00:00

I am in Oregon and would like to sue a tour provider whose US offices are in Colorado. I purchased the tour through an Oregon travel agency. The local agency is not the issue. They did a good job securing the services I asked for, but the tour company I asked them to use failed miserably on several counts. I really don't want to sue the local agent! Just the tour company. In lieu of a civil suit, I would also be agreeable to binding arbitration.

Any suggestions how to proceed?